Frequently asked questions
Certified Organic Ingredients: organic Chaga dual extract powder, organic Reishi dual extract powder, organic Coriolus dual extract powder, organic Cordyceps extract powder, organic Lion’s Mane extract powder, organic Maitake extract powder
Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) 8:1 – dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Traditionally used as an immune modulator, to balance blood sugar, or to detoxify blood and liver during chemotherapy.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) 16:1 – dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Contain hundreds of bioactive compounds that may help balance the immune system and have anti-inflammatory, sleep-promoting, antibacterial and antiviral qualities.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) 1:1 – hot water extract powder. Cordyceps militaris has similar active compounds and activities to C. sinensis and is traditionally used for fatigue, general weakness, improved respiratory function and improved sexual function.
- Coriolus (Trametes versicolor) 8:1 – dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Wild Trametes, also known as “turkey tail”, grows naturally worldwide in all types of forests although it is primarily found on deciduous trees. Medicinally it has shown to be useful for all types of conditions where immunity is compromised.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) 1:1 – hot water extract powder. Lion’s Mane is a choice edible that grows wild on deciduous trees and is an immunomodulator that is useful for many conditions where immunity is compromised. It has also been used for gastritis. Current research suggests that it may have some effect on nerve growth.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 1:1 – hot water extract powder. Maitake is a choice edible that only recently has been utilized for its medicinal properties. During the 1990’s extensive research demonstrated the activity of maitake beta-glucans as immune system potentiators.
Combined with Psilocybin ( O’phoshoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
This is known to bind the receptors for the neurotransmitter serotonin. Assisting in the areas of the brain that control reflection, imagination and introspection.
Essentially creating new neuro pathways.
The scientific interest is driven, in part, by numerous reports over the years that psilocybin might have antidepressant or anti-anxiety effects that might guide the development of better psychiatric drugs.
In the words of our Microdosing clients,
Sharpening of senses
A feeling of overall relief
Increased creativity and focus
More out of the box thinking and problem solving
Decreased racing thoughts
Feeling of mental reset
Some users notice an instant shift in their wellbeing
Some users feel nothing for the first while… It can take time to feel the shift.
MOST IMPORTANTLY… BE PATIENT
Once a day
Some people like to take 1 in the morning with a glass of water and or a light breakfast
some people add it to their smoothy of breakfast shake
an option is to take at night before bedtime instead of the AM ( many have noticed a better sleep using the Pm method)
WE like the 4 days on and one day off method for optimal results
Feel free to keep notes and journal to compare how you are feeling day to day or week to week.
It’s important to keep track.
Most importantly please use your discretion while using these supplements.
If you feel you would like to adjust your dosage by adding an extra capsule to your daily routine, We suggest reassessing after your first month.
If you choose to pay with an e transfer, the payment details will be provided after we have received your order.
We have been getting this question a lot recently, and unfortunately the answer is no, we are not able to. Besides being not overly reliable, the overnight shipping with Canada Post is far too expensive.
Only within Canada. No International or United States shipping.
NOTE: Dec 2019 Canada Post is experiencing seasonal delays and it is not unusual for your order to take longer than 3 business days. Please plan for extra shipping time.
We process most orders in 24-48 hours. All orders are sent using Express Post and should arrive within 2-3 business days. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information. Typically orders will arrive within 7 days of payment.